- 1 loaf French bread, cubed
- 12 tablespoons butter (1.5 sticks)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 ounces baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 -1.5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound grilled parsley-thyme burgers, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place cubed French bread onto large jelly roll baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Sauté onions, celery, carrots and mushrooms for 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are tender. Add salt and pepper. Stir in garlic and cook for another minute then pour in chicken broth, parsley and thyme. Stir and simmer.
- Add grilled parsley-thyme burgers to vegetable mixture. Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl and pour mixture over cubes gently stirring. Season to taste and pour moisture in greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven.