- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 45m
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together marinade ingredients. Transfer marinade to a plastic ziplock bag.
- Add chicken thighs to bag. Toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours (or up to 3 hours).
- Preheat grill to 450F. Grill on indirect heat for 35-40 minutes, or until internal temperature hits 165F.
- This recipe is mildly spicy. For added heat, increase the amount of sriracha chili sauce to 1/3 cup and add 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.