- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat grill to 450° F.
- Wash, peel, and chop carrots.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup, white wine vinegar, pepper, and cinnamon. Stir in carrots until well coated.
- Set cast iron pan in kamado and allow to preheat.
- Transfer carrots to preheated cast iron pan.
- Grill at 450F for about 45 minutes or until carrots are tender.