This lime-cilantro vinaigrette is light and refreshing. Drizzle it on vegetables, salads, or use it as a marinade.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pulse lime juice, vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt in a food processor several times.
- With the food processor still running, add the oil in a steady stream. Add cilantro and pulse a few times.
- Transfer to a mason jar and refrigerate.
- Serve on vegetables, salads, or use as marinade.