- 3 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in ziplock bag, pour in marinade (reserving some for basting), and let marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Grill on indirect heat around 400-450° F for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F. Let rest 10 minutes and enjoy!