- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 2h 15m
- Total Time: 2h 30m
- 2 racks pork loin backs
- Rachel’s BBQ Rub
- 1 batch Honey-Apple BBQ Sauce
- Remove membranes from pork backs and trim excess fat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Rachel’s BBQ Rub. Rub it all over pork backs.
- Preheat grill to 350°-400°F and set heat deflector in place.
- Place ribs on grates and grill on indirect heat for 1 hour 45 minutes.
- While ribs are grilling, make a batch of Honey-Apple BBQ Sauce and set aside to use as basting.
- Baste ribs with Honey-Apple BBQ Sauce and grill for another 20 minutes.
- Baste ribs again and grill for another 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 190-195°F.
- Remove ribs from grill and let rest 15 minutes before serving.