- 15 pounds fresh turkey
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
- 2 tablespoons crushed thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse the turkey under cold water and pat dry.
- Mix parsley, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in olive oil until combined.
- Brush herbed olive oil all over turkey.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
- Put the turkeyon a rack in grill. Roast on indirect heat until the skin is golden brown and internal temperature registers 165 degrees F, about 15 minutes per pound. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 30 minutes before carving.