Take your burgers to the next level with this homemade hamburger patties recipe.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 6
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all the spices in a small mixing bowl and whisk together.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground beef and about three-fourths of the spices. Mix to combine well.
- Shape meat into hamburger patties and sprinkle both sides of burger with a little bit of leftover spice mixture (makes about 8 patties).
- Grill these over direct heat at 450°F for 7-10 minutes per side, depending how well done you like them.