Make this apple wood smoked ham with a brown sugar glaze instead of an ordinary fully-cooked spiral ham and wow your guests (and your taste buds).
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 3h
- Total Time: 3h 5m
- 9 pounds fully cooked spiral ham with glaze
- Foil Pan
- Aluminum foil
- Apple Wood chips
- Preheat grill to 250°F. Set ham on foil tray, cover with foil, and put on grill.
- Add woods chips through smokin' chip feeder, and continue to add every 30 minutes for strong apple wood flavor.
- Grill on indirect heat at 250°F for about 3 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Pour glaze on ham 30 minutes before finished cooking.