Incredibly delicious ribs with a tacky BBQ sauce exterior done in under 2 hours.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h 45m
- Total Time: 1h 55m
- 2 racks pork loin ribs
- BBQ Sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced
- aluminum foil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove membranes from pork backs and trim excess fat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together BBQ rub. Rub it all over pork backs.
- Preheat grill to 350°-400°F and set heat deflector in place.
- Place ribs on grates and grill on indirect heat for 45 minutes.
- Wrap ribs in foil and place butter slices on top. Grill for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and coat ribs with BBQ sauce. Close both vents grill allowing the meat to rest and BBQ sauce to get nice and tacky for 20-30 minutes.