Delicious grilled vegetables are easy to make and packed with nutrients. Enjoy them directly off the grill or drizzle with lime-cilantro vinaigrette for added flavor.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 35m
- 1/2 head red cabbage, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 pound brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse vegetables under cold, running water. Prepare vegetables and arrange in foil pan.
- Preheat grill to 450F and place heat deflector in kamado. Grill on indirect heat for 30 minutes, or until roasted to your liking.
- Serve immediately or drizzle with lime-cilantro vinaigrette.