Asparagus wrapped in thick cut bacon straight off the grill.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 8
- 1 pound thick bacon
- 1 bundle fresh asparagus stalks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to 400F.
- Rinse asparagus and trim ends of stalks.
- Group asparagus in bundles of 3-5 spears.
- Place bacon-wrapped asparagus bundles in foil pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill on direct heat about 10 minutes per side, or until desired crispiness.